Research shows identifying your unique strengths and putting them to work is one of the top 3 components of happiness. Whether you are a senior executive, mid-career changer, over 50 or a recent graduate, Shoya’s proprietary framework will help you identify the career options most suited to your personality and unique interests.
Using assessment, exercises, self-reflection questions, career review and brainstorming, together we will identify your:
- Work-related strengths and potential blind spots
- Ideal work environment
- Range of suitable careers
- Interests, values, drivers and life vision
- Strengths and challenges of your job search and interviewing style
- Entrepreneurial style
- Networking strengths and more…
The session includes a combination of the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®, the Strong Interest Inventory® and the Color Q assessment.
For more information contact Shoya via email.
“Probably one of the best career self-testing programs you’ll ever run across.”